The operator assures the protection of personal data to all visitors of this server in accordance with Act no. 101/2000 Coll., On the Protection of Personal Data and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
The personal data controller referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data is TANDEM Group, spol. s.r.o. Based in Nerudova 450/44, Vítkovice, 703 00 Ostrava. Contact details of the administrator are ◦ e-mail: email@example.com ◦ telephone: +420 596 614 618
Personal data, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
We process personal data as a controller, that is, we determine how personal data will be processed and for what purpose, for how long, and we select any other processors to assist us with the processing.
What kind of personal data we process
- identification data: to identify the person with whom we communicate or provide our services to, for example, name, surname, in the case of our customers, contractors or suppliers also place of residence, registered office or place of business, date of birth, company ID number, Tax ID number, business name, etc.
- contact information, especially e-mail address, phone number, mobile phone number, IP address, etc.
- personal data arising out of the established contractual relationship and provision of services (data on concluded contracts, work performed or completed, payment history, changes in contracts, client changes, complaints about defects, etc.)
- personal data obtained from communication between our Company and an individual (IP address, written records of personal communication, written and electronic communication, etc.)
- data that can be obtained from public registers.
Scope and retention time of personal data
- We always process personal data only within a scope strictly necessary for the type of services we provide or the nature of business relationships with business partners, and within a scope set by the legal regulations which we are bound to while making business.
- The scope of personal data processed about customers, potential customers, and business partners arises out of the legal regulations governing the conclusion of purchase contracts and contracts for work or other business obligations.
- In other cases, we only process the information that our partner or potential partner communicates to our Company (usually an email address, telephone number, ID number of a natural person engaged in business, or identification data of statutory representatives of business corporations or associations).
- The processing time of personal data is mainly defined by the legal regulations applicable to our business activities (in particular the obligation to prove tax compliance and proper accounting, auditing, etc.), according to which we are obliged to keep the documents on which they are stated.
We do not hand over or sell personal data to third parties, nor do we share it with recipients from other countries. Within the scope of the authorization stipulated by legal regulations, we are obliged to provide processed personal data upon request to state authorities, courts and state-designated supervisory authorities.